Re: [Debconf-discuss] Welcome room at the airport

On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:19:03 -0600
Henning Sprang <henning.sprang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Felix Delattre <linux@delattre.de> wrote:
> > Sorry all together! We won't have a special welcome room at the airport.
>
> should that go to -announce, also?
>
> > Anyway customs and migration is generally nice and more friendly than in
> > most of other countries.
>
> So the people arriving go the normal way as all passengers and at the
> outside look for people with "Seminole" signs, or Name signs?

Yes, we will have shuttle service from Seminole Hotel, you will see people with a "hotel seminole sign" [0]. They will have a list with the name :)

Regards,

[0] http://www.seminoleplaza.com/wp-content/themes/seminole/images/seminole.png

--
Norman García Aguilar <norman@riseup.net>