Re: [Debconf-discuss] Welcome room at the airport

Hi,

On Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Can you please rely on arrival data in Penta instead?

I was told penta only has the date, but not the time... so I suggested to also
to keep a private arrival list (of those who dont wanna be on the wiki) but
rather obviously _I_ haven't volunteered to maintain that list...

and really, the vip room will normally save you 10-15min at most and if all...
so no big deal if you miss it.

cheers,
	Holger