Re: [Debconf-discuss] The Return of the Assassins

Quoting Giacomo Catenazzi (cate@debian.org):

> Could we require that assassins must have a public (and faithful)
> image on penta?

Agreed with Holger:no. It's part of the fun.

There are a few people in the Debian community who I now know very
well *just* because I had to "hunt" them for hours while they were
completely unknown to me..:-). So, this is also part of the game
improving Debian social aspects.

So, that remains the players call.

And, yes, it makes the game harder for people who are very
"visible". I know...:-)

What I'll try be as attentive as possible this year is players being
really people attending the conference, of course. Nothing as
demotivating as hunting a target that doesn't exist.