Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for DebConf12 + Shuttle service

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Leandro Gómez wrote:

> For DebConf12 we're going to have two primary hotels; Seminole and Brandt.
> Both hotels are near the UCA venue and ~3 blocks from each other. Please
> check the map at our website for distances and
> directions: http://debconf12.debconf.org/map.en.xhtml

In addition there is a DebConf12 relation on OpenStreetMap, which
links together the venue, talk buildings, hacklab and the hotels:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Map
http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/relation/2232126/full

 If there are any other locations DebConf12 folks need to know about,
please add them to OSM and link them into the DebConf12 relation.

> If you have additional questions, please reply to this thread or drop by IRC
> and ask your friendly organizing team.

I'm arriving on the 30th so please remove me from the list of folks
being picked up from the airport.

--
bye,
pabs