Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Local SIMS for cel phones

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Felix Delattre <linux@delattre.de> wrote:
> On the website you can find some information:
> http://debconf12.debconf.org/local-information.xhtml#phone-internet
> Within the local team we mainly use Movistar cell phones (t is a lot
> cheaper to call within the same companies numbers).

It might be interesting to include information there on how the
booking process for the data plans works,  at least I fail to extract
that from both providers' websites... as well as other simple commands
as checking the balance and the number of the Voice Mailbox ;)

Plus, that recharge mostly works by giving somebody money and your
number, and this person sends a code with their phone to recharge you
- you'll get a confirmation. In Germany at least, you buy a code
yourself and enter it. (i can add that myself if somebody confirms
that what I saw is the common process).

Some ideas from my own experience :)
Henning