[Debconf-discuss] Remember : we need your cheese!

We need you at Debconf.

But we also need your cheese to make a successful Cheese and Wine
party. The success of the party is made of....what participants bring
to it.

So, don't forget packing some pieces of cheese and|or wine from your
place (one less t-shirt, one more cheese).

More information at
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/CheeseWineBoF. Or just
ask. But, bring cheese. Really. Every country in the world has good
cheese.

(and every country in the world has good variants of ethanol-based
liquids, though wine if course course meant to be the basic material
for C&W)

Don't forget your cheese. And while at it, don't forget bringing at
least one sock to play Assassins. Yes, you can wrap the choose in the
sock.