Re: [Debconf-discuss] Traveling after debconf

2012/6/26 Henning Sprang <henning.sprang@gmail.com>
Hi,

Are there any people planning to travel through Nica after DebConf?

I will, and have planned plenty of time(4-8 weeks) to do so,
mainly heading to pacific beaches to find quality waves to have fun
improving my surfing skills.
First, I'll head to a small pueblo called "El Ostional" south from San
Juan del Sur to bring some gifts to people living their from a friend
in Germany. He said it's a fantastic place, though not perfect for
surfing.

If anybody wants to join, has plans for surfing or otherwise travel to
beaches we might exchange Ideas and go together...

If you-re going to Ostional, you can ask for Salvador Sánchez, who has some cabins in front of the beach, or you can even camp there.

In Ostional you can make snorkeling and fish some octopus, but beware the stingrays and jellyfish... there are a lot over there.

You can always surf in the nearby beaches.

I'll reccomend too Playa Gigante: http://www.playagigante.com/ wich one of the best beaches in the pacific Nicaragua.

Cheers,
Henning