[Debconf-discuss] Debian Jackets

We are happy to announce this year's official DebConf fashion selection:
http://layer-acht.org/fotos/660_Nicaragua_2012/20120625_220346_Sm.jpg.257.html
:))

You can obtain your Debian embroided raincoat (remember we are in the
rainy season) in Managua. In order to do so, please put your name on the
wiki page http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/DebianJackets until
July 1st and you'll be able to pick it up from July 5th on. You can also
write me in private in case you request a jacket but don't want to put
it on a public list in the wiki.

The jackets will be US$30 plain (only with the Debian logo) and US$ 33
with a customized embroidery to your liking.

Cheers,
Felix