Re: [Debconf-discuss] shopping in Managua?

   Hi Steve.

   I'm from El Salvador, no Nicaragua. If you take a look
in Google Maps, there is a Mall near of the UCA, called
Metrocentro, where you can buy something.

   I will be in Managua on 6 july. But, if you arrive before,
maybe someone of the local-team can give you a hint ;-)