Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Final Report for DebConf 11 available!

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 06:38:41PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After quite a bit of work, we have done it! I have just released the
> Final Report for DebConf 11, held in Banja Luka in July 2011. Download
> and share it! And, of course, get it across to decision makers, as we
> are in our annual quest for sponsors ;-)
>
>   http://media.debconf.org/dc11/report/

Great work! Thanks Gunnar and all involved.

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://tiagovaz.org                          XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at {tiagovaz,debian}.org               IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org