Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] News from the Cheese and Wine Team: what to do with your cheese, and wine, and anything else

Christian PERRIER dijo [Sat, Jul 07, 2012 at 08:42:27PM -0600]:
> The C&W party organisation is going on.
>
> To make the event easier to organise, we need you to deposit the
> cheese and other perishable goods you brought AT THE HOTEL RECEPTION.
>
> Please bring it before Monday 9:00am.
>
> Please avoid bringing stuff directly to the party. It makes life
> miserable for those who have to arrange thigns.

...And *please* add your goods to the wiki page:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/CheeseWineBoF#What_did_you_bring.3F

So that we can print nice little labels and you don't have to stand in
front of your cheese explaining to everybody what makes it so special,
where is it from and what is it called!

We want to print the labels by tomorrow noon, so it'd be great to have
them ready by tonight. Ah, and of course, if your cheeses are unmarked
on the outside - Put a note on them so we know what are they.