[Debconf-discuss] OpenPGP SmartCard group buy.

Luca Capello has kindly agreed to put in a group order to kernel
concepts for smartcards and readers, and to bring the loot to debconf in
Managua.

I started a table on

  https://wiki.debian.org/Smartcards/OpenPGP/Buying

of who want's what.  You can find links to the prices on that page
The smart cards are EUR15-20 and the readers are EUR20 -> 60. I have a
couple SCR-335 (EUR35) that I have no complaints about. Other
possibilities include the GPF crypto stick in place of card+reader.