Re: [Debconf-discuss] Question about accommodation for two children and two adult in debconf 12

Hi Jose,

On Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012, Jose David Calderon Serrano wrote:
> We want to know if we can apply for sponsorship for us, two children and
> two adults, of course we are registered as volunteers,

Sorry but no. We cannot spend Debian money on accomodating children not
involved in Debian (nor contributing). DebConf is no holiday camp (and all the
money used is from donations).

I hope you understand.

cheers,
	Holger