Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf12-related blog not on Planet Debian

<quote who="Luca Capello" date="Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 12:54:59AM +0100">
> I was quite surprised to find out that Norman Garcia, one of the
> persons behind the DebConf12 local team, was blogging about DebConf12:
>
>   <http://elchipote.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/debconf12-organization/>
>
> However, its blog is not syndicated on Planet Debian.  Could Norman's
> blog be added, please?  And for not making similar mistakes in the
> future, can this be done semi-automatically for everyone involved with
> DebConf?

Any DD (or other member of the Alioth project) can add blogs to Planet
Debian. It seems like it would make most sense for DDs on the DebConf
organizing team to add folks and blogs for the local team to Planet.

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@atdot.cc

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto