Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] [OT] Please answer our poll on Debian Mascot. 2 minutes. DebianArt.org/poll

On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 09:32 +0200, Amaya wrote:
> ValessioBrito wrote:
> > Please answer our poll on Debian Mascot. Less than 2 minutes.
> > Join:  http://debianart.org/poll/
>
> Please do not use gendered stereotypes. And if you have to, do not
> sexualize female "mascots". -- Amaya, with her Debian Women hat on

I don't have a Debian Women hat, but I agree with this.  Any such mascot
is likely to be offputting to some (potential) users, and I don't think
it's likely to attract any additional users.

Unfortunately I didn't find any of the other mascots that inspiring.
So, boring as it is, I had to vote for 'none'.

Ben.