Re: [Debconf-discuss] Night train Munich to Zagreb on 26. → 27

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 07:21:31PM +0530, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Phil and I (well, mostly Phil), are about to book the night train from
> Munich to Zagreb on the 26th. Andreas Tille has indicated interest in
> joining that train (Andreas, can we book for you or is there still
> uncertainty?)

Please do not book for me.  There are special prices for the whole trip
which are pretty independently from the total distance.  Having a
booking for Munich - Zagreb (or whatever) will make me pay an extra
price from my home to Munich which might be even more expensive than the
whole trip.  Just tell me (in PM) what exactly you booked and I'll try
to get the same compartment (or a close one).

> If anybody else would like to join that part of the trip and wants to
> have a chance to be in the same compartment, please speak up, so that we
> can book the tickets for all at once.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--