Re: [Debconf-discuss] Attendee average age?

>Ahhh, not really.  We have quite a share of potential grandfathers
>who are now for three years united in their own project[1].  :-)))

>Kind regards

>     Andreas.

>[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-custom/2008/04/msg00002.html

Andreas,

I would have more enthusiasm for the project if it was:

(1) More inclusively aimed at "grandparents" rather than just
"grandfathers", with "godparents" as an addition
(2) Did not have the requirement of a "grown-up child" (for those aged
people who do not have one....or for those aged people whose children
never seem to "grow up")
(3) If the project had not been started on April 1st.

But I appreciate the thought....

Warmest regards,

md (who actually prefers the sound to be of minimum volume most of the
time)