Re: [Debconf-discuss] OpenPGP keysigning, 9pm in Banski Dvor tonight!

On Tuesday, 26 July 2011, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Hello DebConf11 folks--
>
> The Keysigning event [0] will be this evening, at 9pm in Banski Dvor.
> We'll start in the "Meeting Room", and probably move into a larger space
> (or outside) in the event that the room is too crowded.

A month later only about half of the people whose keys I signed have sent me
signatures. It is entirely possible that they decided that the identity
verification was insufficient. It could also be that they lost their notes on
the way home, but if any of you who attended the KSP simply haven't got around
to doing the actual signing yet, here's a small reminder. :-)

Furthermore, only about half of the people who have sent me signatures seem to
have imported my signatures to their keyrings. Or the rest simply haven't
uploaded them to a keyserver were I can find them. Either way I'd be
interested to hear other experiences and/or excuses. I may not have cross-
signed with any important persons that you haven't yourself, but you never
know what happens in the future. :-)

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@debian.org
Debian Developer