Re: [Debconf-discuss] Gobby vs. Etherpad?

On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 04:10:11PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Philipp Kern, le Mon 01 Aug 2011 15:08:35 +0200, a écrit :
> > Gobby might also be more accessible, due to GNOME's nice
> > infrastructure.  But others might have more qualified input on that.
> Yes, apart from a few silly initial-step bugs that Mario
> encountered.

Can you please file bugs on [0]?  (Or mail me the issues, so that I
can file them, given that the Trac needs an account.)  I did some work
on the accessibility in the last, it's possible that it just needs a
few pokes in the dialogs to assign the right labels to the fields.

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern

[0] https://gobby.0x539.de/trac/