Re: [Debconf-discuss] WHat to do in ZAG Trainstation 17:00 - 20:00?

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 30.07.2011, 14:40 +0200 schrieb Goswin von Brederlow:
> for those going on the second RentABus at 11 and continuing to Munich,
> what are you going to do when we arive at the train station?
>
> I still have 130 Kuna (~17EUR) and am wondering if I should keep some to
> pay for a coffee or something or should I find some local person to give
> me Euros for it?

I’m pretty sure that we will spend the money somehow (e.g. lunch. And
dinner.), so I am sure you will get rid of it. I am actually hoping for
the opposite: That someone will be able to give me enough Kunas for
Euros to pay for whatever we want to pay for in Zagreb, as I can only
withdraw money without fees if I withdraw more than 100€.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner