[Debconf-discuss] Visiting zageb on Sunday 31st

Hi,

my plane back to Paris is very late (20h55), and I
feel frustrated that for the first time in my life
I did a very long travel, and I didn't spend time
touristing.

Are there some local people that would be happy to
show me around, and eventually or to any other
foreigners from around the world interested by it?

Nothing has to be planned, I love improvising, and
enjoying my freedom, so we can do as we feel like
if we're only few people.

If there's a big group forming, I'd probably see
the city by myself, because I like walking fast,
and I don't think a big group is adapted to walking
around a city.

The idea is just to take the same bus, not too late
in the morning of the 31st (we can set the clock,
and sleep in the bus during the boring road), then
visit Zagreb during just few hours...

If you're interested, local guy or tourist, please
send me a quick (private) email.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

ps: the n900 email client wrapping sux :P