[Debconf-discuss] Python 3 BoF

Anyone interested in Python 3 BoF? We could talk about improving
Python 3 support in Debian, possible topics:

* PEP 402 / PEP 3147 / PEP 3149
* dh_python3 enhancements
* /usr/bin/python2 symlink
* py3multibuild (GSoC project)

I'm interested in hearing what can be done (in python3-defaults package
mainly) in order to make the transition to Python 3 easier (i.e. showing
up with a list of problems / feature request would be very welcome).