[Debconf-discuss] Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I'd need someone from US (preferably NYC) coming to DebCamp/DebConf to
do me a favor.

AFAIK since it's not available in Europe, could someone buy me a
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the States and bring it over to
DebCamp/DebConf?

I'd pay them upon their arrival. So if anyone could do this for me
please let me know.

P.S: I'm also in doubt if I should get one now or wait for next-gen
Icecream Sandwich series, but it's so hard to refuse! >_<

--
Adnan