Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf11: Last call for keys for keysigning in Banja Luka, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello,

The deadline has now passed. If you haven't submitted your keys yet,
it's too late to get your keys on the list. It's not, however, too late
to participate altogether. Bring paper slips or business cards with your
gpg fingerprint.

Please find the keyring and the list of participants at
http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc11/

There are 106 people with 139 keys. The table below shows some
statistics. The columns are key size, number of keys and percentage.

size   #    %

1024  31  24.80
2048   6   4.80
3072   2   1.60
4096  99  79.20
8192   1    .80

At the end of this message there is an important message from Tom Marble
about using strong signatures. Please try his kspsig utility to check
the strength of the signatures you may receive.

If you need help please post your query to the list or email Daniel Kahn
Gillmor, Andrew McMillan and myself.

Cheers,

Aníbal