[Debconf-discuss] More precise schedule for Zagreb-Banja Luka buses on Debconf wiki

I've just put a more detailed schedule of buses on http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Travel-Arriving.

The most important points are the following:
- a 15:50 bus was advertized previously for ZAG-BL. It does indeed leave ZAG at 15:00 and arrives in BL only 30 minutes before the 16:30 bus..:-) - the 09:00 but does not ride on Sundays. Be careful if you arrive on 17th or 24th

*For Banja Luka->Zagreb, be aware that there is no 06:30 bus on Sundays*, which is the main departure day for most of us. Don't count on it. If you have to be in the morning in ZAG, then you need to take the 03:15 bus (sigh....reminds be of Debconf 6...)

Please note that these informations come from the Zagreb bus station website. I haven't checked them myself, but I think they may be considered as very authoritative for ZAG->BL.

Another important point : the Zagreb central bus station advertises a free Internet Café (http://www.akz.hr/internet_caffe_en.html) so, well, you know where it's better waiting (I would bet that it is unlikely you find free Internet at the airport, particularly in the arrival zone (sometimes, it's easy to get free Internet close to VIP lounges, but in departure zones, such as http://www.perrier.eu.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6280)