[Debconf-discuss] Possibility of sponsorship for accomodation?

Hi,

Sorry for the cross-post: I don't know where is most appropriate to ask.

Is it still possible to get sponsored accomodation? I applied for it,
but then (non-formally) posted an email to -discuss that I decided not
to go, and now it seems my registration at pentabarf is dropped.

I now found money for travelling (which was my reason to back out), so
would love to participate if possible to still be sponsored for the
living expenses during debcamp and debconf.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas