Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf11-localteam] busses from budapest, sarajevo & zagreb to banja luka

I live in Banja Luka, and here's my e-mail address ffstrip@hotmail.com, feel free to contact me if you need any help, and I would recommend everyone to go by plane to Zagreb, because 2h drive from Banja Luka, and Sarajevo has about 5 hours. So its better from Zagreb :)

Nemanja