Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains to Debconf from Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Hi!

Am 18.04.2011 19:00, schrieb Ian Jackson:

>   Sleeper from Munich to Zagreb  22nd/23rd July     Fri 22nd April
[..]
>   Sleeper from Zagreb to Munich  31st July / 1 Aug  Sun 1st May ***

Seems that might end as a Debian train:  We just booked two tickets for
it, too :)

BTW:  If I understood it, currently they currently have special prices
called "Spar-Night", quite cheap:  Two tickets there and back again in a
two people cabin for about 300 Euro.

So I advise others to buy fast :)

Best regards,
  Alexander, who will travel for the first time in a night train