Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is arriving Friday 22nd ok?

Hi,

On Montag, 2. Mai 2011, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> I said this before, and I'm saying it again, we *have* to be flexible
> with hotel dates,

sorry, but this is *bullshit*.

as the government will pay "everything", we probably *can* be flexible.

> We have to come up with solution for this stuff.

no. there is no problem. we are organizing a conference, we offer *free stuff*
for *certain developers* provided they register *on time*. we dont have to
give out candy.

cheers,
	Holger, who would appreciate to get a reply on -team