Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf videos on Youtube?

Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> I just checked and youtube didn't seem playable with the free gnash
> player. You may see this as a way to promote Debian via youtube, but
> I see it as a way to promote the non-free flash player :/

Should be possible to make sure to use a format that youtube converts to
webm, so they'd work with html5. The TOS (section 6 C) is however a
problem for any talks that are under a copyleft license, at a minimum.

On a completly unrelated subject, but one it seems silly to start a
thread for, my US passport expires on 21 Oct 2011. While I would expect
to be home at least a month before then, anyone have a sense of the
safety of traveling with a passport that near to expiration?

--
see shy jo