Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian polo shirts

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 04:56:47PM -0400, John Morrissey wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 1:13 PM, John Morrissey <jwm@horde.net> wrote:
> > > I have a ~half dozen black Debian polo shirts available.
> [snip]
> > what sizes?
>
> I only had a few extras made, so I have:
>
> 1 - small
> 2 - medium
> 2 - large
> 1 - extra large
>
> They're a boxier (i.e., definitely not an "athletic") fit.

I'm putting these on a "first come" basis, since I don't have many and a
number of people have expressed interest.

I'm in the CS hacklab for the next 20-30 minutes, and I'll definitely be at
the group photo tomorrow morning.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o