Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian umbrellas for DebConf10: order *now*!

Hi there!

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:43:54 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> This is why the umbrella selling policy for DebConf10 is "first arrived,
> first served", so interested people should sign up ASAP (orders close on
> June 27th) on the DebConf wiki (and also send me an email, please):
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/DebianUmbrella

Given that Giacomo (Cate) will bring another box with 12 umbrellas and
until now only 13 pieces were ordered, there will be spare umbrellas for
everyone not subscribed.  Obviously, if you are sure you want one,
please put your name on the wiki page above.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca