Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian umbrellas for DebConf10: order *now*!

Hi there!

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:43:54 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> As Planet Debian readers already know, Adrian von Bidder produced a very
> nice Debian umbrella:
>
>   http://blog.fortytwo.ch/archives/80-Yay!-Debian-Logo!.html
>
> Given that someone already showed interest for them to be available at
> DebConf10 as well, I will bring some (together with other debian.ch
> merchandise <http://debian.ch/merchandise/>).  However, given that I
> will be short on luggage space, I could probably bring no more than
> 10-15 of them.

Since someone privately asked about it, here a special note.

My idea behind bringing the umbrellas to DebConf10 is mostly for those
people who live very far away from Switzerland and thus it could be
quite expensive to send the umbrella by mail.  I, for myself, would be
quite upset if an EU citizen will get an umbrella at DebConf10 and
because of that a South American fellow will be left without.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca