Re: [Debconf-discuss] Travelling from NY to Boston after DebConf10, August 8th

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 00:56:03 +0300, Faidon Liambotis <paravoid@debian.org> wrote:
> LinuxCon[1], a Linux Foundation conference, is going to be held in
> Boston in the week immediately after DebConf (9-12th of August).
>
> [ I was thinking about it but the registration fee ($300) compared to
> the expensive hotel (well, it's $169 for a 4-person room but they don't
> any smaller rooms) kinda made me to forget the idea... ]

FWIW, I'll be at LinuxCon, explicitly giving one of my rocket talks this
time.  Be happy to hang out with any other Debian folk who decide to
spend some time in Boston after Debconf, whether for LinuxCon or just to
be tourists.

Bdale