Re: [Debconf-discuss] Travelling from NY to Boston after DebConf10, August 8th

Luca Capello wrote:
> After DebConf10, on August 8th, I will move to Boston to visit some
> other friends of mine there.
>
> I do not have any specific plan yet and I am considering any travelling
> option (car, bus, train, flight).  Thus, if someone is interested and
> would like to share the journey, feel free to contact me!
LinuxCon[1], a Linux Foundation conference, is going to be held in
Boston in the week immediately after DebConf (9-12th of August).

[ I was thinking about it but the registration fee ($300) compared to
the expensive hotel (well, it's $169 for a 4-person room but they don't
any smaller rooms) kinda made me to forget the idea... ]

Regards,
Faidon

1: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/