Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian umbrellas for DebConf10: order *now*!

Hi there!

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 18:18 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:43:54 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> > This is why the umbrella selling policy for DebConf10 is "first arrived,
> > first served", so interested people should sign up ASAP (orders close on
> > June 27th) on the DebConf wiki (and also send me an email, please):
> >
> >   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/DebianUmbrella
>
> Given that Giacomo (Cate) will bring another box with 12 umbrellas and
> until now only 13 pieces were ordered, there will be spare umbrellas for
> everyone not subscribed.  Obviously, if you are sure you want one,
> please put your name on the wiki page above.

Giacomo and me are now ready to sell the umbrellas.  To cover customs
taxes, the price has been set to 30USD.

According to your position in the order list, you should either look for
Giacomo or myself, please check the wiki page.  People who have
preordered them have been bcc:ed with this mail, too.  We still have 7
unclaimed umbrellas, thus if you want one just look for me (again "first
arrived, first served" policy).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca