Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandise BoF?

Hi there!

On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 15:52 -0400, Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:
> As far as the "Merchandise BoF" goes, I would love to participate in the
> brainstorming, but I am only going to be there Saturday, Sunday and most
> of Monday.  Sometime on Saturday afternoon would be good for me, or
> Monday mid-day.

Saturday is obviously not anymore available and anyway I, for myself,
will be in Central Park celebrating the Swiss National Day (an occasion
to meet some friends of mine):

  http://swisssociety.com/events/139/view_detail.html

Monday seems to be available: for what is "other locations" there should
be no problem for the time slot, while if we want a room, the "414
Shapiro" room is available only between

  http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/day_2010-08-02.en.html

I just submitted an event in Penta and I will discuss tomorrow with
DebConf10's organizers about the possible schedule.  As far as I know,
the possible participants are maddog, Felipe and myself here in NYC and
maybe Axel via IRC.  If anyone else is interested, please let me know
(directly or via mail) in case we will organize a sort of informal (and
thus not scheduled) BoF.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca