Re: [Debconf-discuss] Decent coffee nearby?

Hi Don,

if you leave the campus between Furnald and Carman, cross the street there is
a breakfast place right across the street (the one where you can go inside
but which also has an icecream counter to the street) which has more or less
decent coffee at a half-decent price. So far the the 2nd best latte I've had
here. But it's very close.

Further down broadway (2 blocks or so) on the left, directly after the Chase
Manhattan bank, there is a breakfast place which has the best latte I've had
so far.

That said, both are not what I really consider real good but merely
acceptable. Good coffee is what I miss most here.

Will try Nussbaum & Wu next.

cheers,
	Holger