[Debconf-discuss] Kitchen stuff to bring

Hi!

I just went around checking the different "Lounges" that we have available
(eating and hanging out spaces).

Most of them have kitchens and ovens were you can cook, but none of them
have any pots or kettles, nor any other utensils, so if you want to make
tea or cook something, be sure to bring a pot or a kettle, and cups or
whatever you will need.

There's no kitchen at Carman's 5th floor, but you can go up to the 6th
floor and use the kitchen there if you are in the 5th.

We are missing some fridges in some of our floors, but Columbia people are
going to try to fix that.  In the meantime, if you need a fridge for your
cheese, ask me and I'll point you to the nearest fridge.

--
Love,
Marga