Re: [Debconf-discuss] it is chilly in the hack lab

On 07/28/2010 05:18 PM, Philipp Kern wrote:
> I have to note that New York Subway stations seem to be ridiculously warm while
> the subway wagons themselves are bloody well air-conditioned.

The former is in large part a consequence of the latter, since all the
subway cars vent their heat into the tunnels and the platforms.  It's
not a great arrangement.

Biking is a great way to get around NYC, if you don't mind sweating a
bit in the summer.  The temperature situation is pretty constant, and
rather pleasant if you bike alongside one of the rivers.

	--dkg