Re: [Debconf-discuss] it is chilly in the hack lab

> The front desk has the CU Facilities 24-hour desk number posted, and
> they would be one of the first places to call for these kinds of
> requests.
>
> - richard

We will call but just fyi: Jonah B. one of our local volunteers is a
PhD student and employee of Columbia and has noted that temperature
control where he works is absurdly hard to manage and get right. I
have found the same at NYU. We can try and we will but just in case we
don't not succeed, do bring a sweater, long pants, socks, and whatever
it takes to keep you warm. It is not horribly freezing but perhaps
more chilly than expected.

Biella