Re: [Debconf-discuss] Yet Another Cheese, and Wine, and Beer....Party (2nd announcement)

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
I was stopped for drugs screening at Houston (well, being a Mexican
entering the USA from Argentina, no surprise!). The customs agents
asked me specifically to take out that small jar of something with a
squishy texture. They saw I was importing non-industrialized alcohol,
and smelled the cheese. They promptly decided I was no longer required
to expel foul smells to their work environment and sent me to New
York.

That is pretty awesome :) *dances on one foot*

--
http://twitter.com/damogzito
http://stereonaut.net/

New York: 917 715 5664