Re: [Debconf-discuss] Keysigning not on events schedule?

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 03:56:39PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>In trying to figure out when the keysigning will be, I've pulled up the
>official events schedule at
>
>https://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/index.en.html
>
>Anibal had announced (to my reading, at least) three events (main
>keysigning, main keysigning info meeting, traditional keysigning), and
>times for 2 of them.  I couldn't find any of them on the events schedule.

The main keysigning is something that will happen informally during the
whole conference. It could happen, for example, while you're discussing
your vision about Debian with someone.

The keysigning info meeting is during the late evening of DebConf Day 1
to talk about keysigning in general.

The traditional keysigning is for people who would like a classical KSP.
During DebConf9, about 15 to 20 people gathered after dinner to
check/verify ID documents and to talk to others to exchange key
signatures after the meeting.

>Am I missing something?

No. I need to register those events. I'll do it as soon as I finish
corresponding with a few people about their key submissions and after I
publish the DC10 keyring.