[Debconf-discuss] About BoF scheduled not on time

Dear debconf organizers,

  I am sure you have lots of concerns right now, but do not worry so
much everything will be fine.

  I write here because it is still uncertain to me how late-time
BoF/talks are handled. I have scheduled a couple BoF on my penta
profile, but those were late on time. I was told that we would be able
to meet during Debian Conference [1] (at least for one of the BoF I
scheduled) but should I be fine just with having the proposed BoFs
hanging on my penta profile or should I fill some "missing" form at
some "missing" site?

  Any light on this will be much appreciated.

  Again, thanks for all your hard work and bringing the opportunity to
a great part of Debian be part of the anual Conference.

Best Regards,
--
 Héctor Orón