Re: [Debconf-discuss] Neo Freerunner debconfpack last days.

2009/6/30 Luca Capello <luca@pca.it>:
> Hi David!
>
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:40:26 +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>> Today was the last day to collect the preoders of the special offer of
>> Neo FreeRunner to the Debconf attendants, I will extend it until this
>> Friday 3th July, because last days seems to be more activity.
>
> I asked yesterday via the Tuxbrain contact form, but I think it could be
> useful for other as well, thus asking here again.

> I have a Tuxbrain account for the "normal" shop, and it seems that this
> account does not work for the DebConf shop: is it normal?

Yes it's nomal are different shops. with different db etc

> I would
> prefer not to be obliged to create yet another account (moreover for the
> same shop), but it seems this is the only option.  Am I right?
Well , whe have added a lot of new fuctionalities  to the normal shop
since the offer has started and now I can setup groups in the normal
shop and deal with this(not when the offer was annonced sorry) so I
will set up a group mimic the prices and products offered in the
Debconf shop, once is setup I will notify here, this group will be
dissabled on Friday.

Regards