Re: [Debconf-discuss] Confirmation for room

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:00:23AM +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> I have no received any confirmation for room for Rafael Campos, Victor
> Remolina and me to for 23th to 27th, nor payment instrucctions.
> We want if posible to be near each other,

You and Victor have both failed to confirm you plan to attend. Rafael
has done so, but as he doesn't turn up on the list of people who'd
reconfirmed at the point the deadline passed I assume this has been done
since.

J.

--
/-\                             |   Life's dangerous enough without
|@/  Debian GNU/Linux Developer |        mines in the garden.