Re: [Debconf-discuss] GPG keysigning?

2009/6/11 Aníbal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@v7w.com>:
> I was thinking about accepting only keys that don't suffer from the
> recently discovered weaknesses.
>
> What people think about that?

If we do that, the new keys will not get signatures by people that
have not generated a new key and thus the only link between the new
and the old keys in the web of trust will be the self-signatures. It
would be better IMHO if all participants (who made a new key) would
use both keys for this signing party and sign all keys with both their
new and their old key thus establishing a much more interwoven web of
trust for the new keys.

Or in other words: you make my new shiny key get less signatures - you meany!

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org