Re: [Debconf-discuss] GPG keysigning?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 04:45:29PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> I was thinking about accepting only keys that don't suffer from the
> recently discovered weaknesses.
>
> What people think about that?

I'd be against. A lot of people, including me, haven't changed their
key, also considering that the current recommendation by our keyring
manager is "DD should consider changing keys" and nothing more than
that.

It is likely that I'll decide to create a new key precisely because we
are going to have the DebConf9 keysigning, but I don't see any reason
to exclude the other keys.

Cheers.