Re: [Debconf-discuss] Train Madrid ? Caceres

Quoting Ian Jackson (ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk):
> I have just been on the phone to Renfe, who were very helpful, able to
> speak English, and patient with my stupid questions.

Great. I suggest all this (and maybe also my 'book on RENFE
site in Spanish mini-HOWTO') get added on the already very croweded
wiki page about train journey.

The mention of regional trains being bookable only 15 dyas in advance
is indeed very interesting.

Anyway, we should probably add that regional trains are indeed very
likely to *not* enforce pre-booking. I'm less sure for Talgo
trains. As these are, in Spain, the Intercity-level trains when there
is no AVE (high speed) link, I would expect booking to be enforced.