Re: [Debconf-discuss] Pre-paid meals

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 13:24 +0400, Al Nikolov wrote:
> Hi, there.
>
> My employer opt to pay for my meals at DC9, which i noticed in penta.
>
> Could i get an invoice to pay before the conference begin to not to have a
> mess with printed checks during the conference?

... but consider that you may not want always to be eating the DC9 meals
either.  In the past I have found it nice (and sociable :-) to visit
some of the local eating establishments.

Of course in Argentina there were definitely dangers of steak overdose,
but I think these risks are manageable.  Or at least I am willing to
accept them... :-)

Regards,
					Andrew.

Andrew @ McMillan .Net .NZ                         Porirua, New Zealand